Refund Policies RyzenRDP
2nd March 2024
Refund Policy and Service Guidelines
By registering with RYZENRDP or subscribing to our services, you acknowledge and agree to our refund policy. This policy has been established to enhance your user experience and is governed by specific guidelines and requirements. We kindly request that you carefully review this policy to prevent any potential issues. Please be aware that this policy is subject to change at any time, with or without notice.
Our refund policy outlines the procedures for requesting and receiving refunds for our services. To process a refund for RDP plans, a valid reason is required. In cases where a valid reason is provided, we will make efforts to resolve the issue or issue a refund. However, we are not obligated to provide a refund if you have violated our terms of service.
Refunds will not be accepted for the following reasons:
- Ignorance about the proper usage of RDP.
- Unsuitable network connections at the client's end.
- Technical issues at the client's end that prevent optimal product usage.
- Issues related to third-party software or websites. (Clients should check the respective website requirements before purchasing to ensure compatibility with their goals.)
- Products purchased with a 20% or above discounted promo code or during promotional events like Black Friday sales.
- Any third-party website not functioning as expected, for which we do not provide guarantees.
We strictly prohibit activities such as Hacking, Brute-forcing, and the use of Mass Mailing Tools, as they are illegal. Clients are not allowed to use these activities with the servers provided by RyzenRDP.
We have specified setup times for all products. Claims regarding server delays or non-delivery will not be accepted within the setup time.
Payment and Auto-Renewal
- Ryzenrdp Add Funds/Credit Funds are non-refundable at any cost.
- Stripe automatically adds/saves client credit/debit card information for auto-renewal. Clients can remove this information from the RyzenRDP client area. If our system auto-charges your card, you can claim a refund within 24 hours of the auto-charge, with a deduction of any VAT/tax/payment gateway fee.
- If you violate our Terms of Service, no refund will be provided.
- Cancellation requests made without prior support contact or within 24 hours of creating a support ticket will not be eligible for a refund.
- You agreed to our Terms of Service and Refund Policy during payment. Payment providers such as PayPal or Payza also follow our policies for refunds.
- If you do not agree with the above rules and restrictions, please refrain from placing a Server or RDP order.
For more details, please refer to our Terms of Service.
Thank you for choosing RyzenRDP.